It’s always great to hear about the success our customers are realizing by using SevOne and today we are highlighting one of our customers in the financial services vertical. Unfortunately we can’t name them but they are a leading financial services company offering a range of services from retirement savings products and services to individual annuities and life insurance products. The company selected SevOne to replace its incumbent network performance management solution and manage the network capacity for its lines of business and the bandwidth of its call centers.
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all of the things that we are grateful for and at SevOne, we are most thankful to have the privilege of waking up every morning and going to work. Working at SevOne is a lot of things, it is fun, intense, and sometimes crazy but above all it is fulfilling. We at SevOne have become a family, our marketing team often jokes that we would make a great reality show. We don’t all work in our Delaware headquarters, members of the SevOne family stretch across the globe, but our SevOne culture is contagious. It stretches from Wilmington, to our EMEA team, and all the way to our partners in Japan. And to all of them we are grateful.
Do you know how much mobile data you consume on your phone? Do you have any idea how much data a wireless provider carries in a day? In today’s world of smart phones, whether it is an Andriod, Blackberry, iOS, or something else, our appetite for information on the go is growing rapidly. I was recently out with some colleagues and this quickly became a topic of conversation. Most of us had no idea how much we consumed, but we all knew how much we were on them and how integrated into our daily lives the devices have become.
We have a new face to introduce you to for this month’s video whiteboard. Meet Matt Goldberg, he is a Senior Systems Engineer here at SevOne and works with our strategic accounts. He is very knowledgeable in the 4G LTE and IMS market and has a deep understanding how these customer networks need to work.
With the end of 2011 in sight, it is time to start reflecting on what you accomplished and what new challenges you will face in the next year. For many of you, this means re-evaluating current projects, and planning new projects. If you haven’t thought about the following questions yet, now is the time.
While we were at TM Forum Management World Americas 2011 in Orlando this week demonstrating our 4G LTE, IMS and Ethernet backhaul network performance management solution, we received an email that we were being recognized with a 2011 Wireless Backhaul Distinction Award by Mobility Tech Zone, a global, integrated media site dedicated to mobility and communications.
The TM Forum Management World Americas 2011 in Orlando got off to a strong start with engaging keynotes, including from AT&T on where we are heading with emerging mobile devices,Verizon Business on data breaches, and LightSquared on their 100% wholesale LTE business. The data breaches presentation was fascinating. You can read a summary here in their 2011 Data Breach Investigations Report. LightSquared doesn’t mind being called a big dumb LTE pipe, with their 59MHz of US spectrum, but there was more interest in how their satellite based service would function for broadband connectivity, and strangely no questions on the GPS interference issue.
TM Forum Management World Americas 2011 is taking place November 8-10 in Orlando, Florida and SevOne will be exhibiting in booth number 26. This is the fourth time we are participating in this show - we joined the TM Forum last year, and we also attended the TM Forum Management World in Ireland this past May.
Bandwidth demands for MSOs and wireless carriers continue to increase at phenomenal rates. Monitoring the performance of IP/Ethernet based backhaul infrastructure is critical to successfully delivering the levels of service customers demand.
By now, just about everyone has heard about Occupy Wall Street. The movement protests social and economic inequality, often focusing on the vast financial difference between the wealthiest 1% and the rest (the 99%) of the US population.
© 2013 SevOne. All rights reserved.